Who the fuck I am

My photo
Man, Student, Skeptic, Almost Husband, thinker(too much), Drinker(too little), Friend, enemy, Brother, liver(living, not the organ)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

For the birds. and other things

Photography is the most difficult thing I can imagine. In painting you can just do whatever you want. Pick the right colors and you are set to paint whatever is on your mind. In photography you can have a vision but the smallest thing can ruin it. Maybe a cloud comes in and it blocks your sun light. Maybe it is night time. Maybe you don't have the right lens or whatever. That being said, it is also the greatest thing. It calms me in a way that only snowboarding can match. When I am shooting pictures, nothing can bother me. Except of coarse the light but that is to be expected.

No comments: