Who the fuck I am

My photo
Man, Student, Skeptic, Almost Husband, thinker(too much), Drinker(too little), Friend, enemy, Brother, liver(living, not the organ)

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Who is who in this fucking place?

So many fucking people have so many different opinions. I really just wish I could just disappear sometimes. Just walk into a crowd and no one ever find me. Maybe I would live out my days alone and in a foreign place, but how fucking cool would that be? I think I don't feel right today. I didn't feel right when I woke up. I never do until I get a few beers down and just chill out. I am always so on edge. I don't care what people think, but it that really so true about myself? Like Most people can fuck off, but I still crave acceptance. I get worried about my drinking. Why do I need liquor to make it alright, yet I do. I just wish I could dissapear. I find these peole though everyday who support me. Support what I do, support the asshole I am. Maybe they are bad people, but I like to believe they are the greatest ones who ever lived. They allow me to be a complete dick, and love me to spite it.

No comments: