Who the fuck I am

My photo
Man, Student, Skeptic, Almost Husband, thinker(too much), Drinker(too little), Friend, enemy, Brother, liver(living, not the organ)

Monday, April 12, 2010

Piggy Backing on Greatness

I read something today that really stood out. How failure is the mark of true greatness. If you are not failing you are not trying new things. I decided to look deep within myself to view my failures. I came up with a pretty good amount. This really makes me sick to think about it, but it also encourages me in a way. I have failed at many things and yet I keep trying those same things. I am sure one day I will overcome every one of those failed attempt at anything. I'll make a marriage work. I'll write a decent song and eventually an entire album. I'll take a picture that speaks to people. I'll find the perfect job. and on and on. On other shit I am attempting to stop biting my nails. That shit is difficult. Wish me luck!

No comments: